Monday, August 27, 2012

8 Week Challenge

I have decided to start an 8 week paleo/crossfit challenge.  I made this decision over the weekend after not hitting my weight loss goal on Friday.  Instead, I went the opposite route and gained weight.  I have already been applying the paleo diet the previous 5 weeks, but I have decided to kick it up a notch; reduce portions to 4 oz (5 times a day), no alcohol and no cheat meals.  Now that my cold is gone, I am going to kick crossfit back up to 5 times a week as well as add walking to my evening routine.  

Today is day 1.  Crossfit workout done, on top of the "bonus" WOD that was offered today.  The cool thing about the WOD today was I was able to find out what my max deadlift is....195 lbs.  I was kinda disappointed that I couldn't get over 200 lbs, but now I can't wait to see where my numbers go when it is time to test out the max deadlift again.  

I will make this post short and sweet.  If you want to join me in my 8 week journey, I would be honored.  The more the merrier!  :-)

Anna Dubya

No comments:

Post a Comment